PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION – WORLDWIDE
Marine Air’s AT series of air handlers for chilled water systems are draw-though (ducted) units that replace the Flex-Duct and Draw- Through models, and have many improvements and options over the older units.
Significant improvements include: sloped “Positive-Flow” drain pan which reduces standing water, larger drain connections, improved coil design for better cooling and dehumidifying performance, coil is offset from drain pan edge to ensure
all condensation is caught in the pan, redesigned piping so the bypass valve is clear of dripping condensation, pressure test ports for troubleshooting, and the new 24,000 BTU/hr unit uses a high-efficiency, internal-motor blower for quieter operation. On units with auxiliary (electric) heat, the new heater design allows removal from the top or side for access or servicing.
Options for “HV” Models:
- Electric heat with two-stage electric heat overload (no thermo-fuse), heater assembly accessible from top or side.
- Modulating flow control to ensure uniform water distribution.
- Corrosion resistant coated evaporator coil.
- Pre-rotated blowers.
- Right-hand water connections.
- 3Ph electric heat available.